How much do you know about Hyderabad .. here are some of the facts which most of us dont really realise …
1) The IMAX Theatre with Worlds Largest screen and the only true 3D screen in INDIA
2) Asia ‘s biggest and one of the Worlds’ biggest and best Convention centres ‘HICC’
3) World’s biggest Film Studio complex ‘ Ramoji Film City ‘
4) Country’s best Animation and art work studios
5) Country’s best and biggest Exhibition centre so far ‘HITEX’
6) Country’s biggest single real estate venture at the cost of US $2.2Billion by ICICI Ventures and Tishman of New York !
7) Hyderabad is leading in Hospital Tourism, now trying to lead also in Echo Tourism
8) Hyderabad is the best place to start any new retail business or Mall: This was from a study on how Malls are fuelling sales in India and the max amount of Sales happened in the Malls in Hyderabad despite the huge number of very big malls in Delhi and Mumbai.. Many biggest of the kind malls are being constructed here. You can also see, Reliance group, Tata’s, Heritage group and many more venturing their first retail units starting from Hyderabad !
9) Hyderabad is the only place where complete restructuring is happening by even demolishing lot of buildings within the city! Delhi is the other only City, which followed this model.
10) In fact Infosys has planned its world’s Largest Campus near to Shamshabad Airport in an area of 500acres of land! However its pending.. it may take of soon. Else some other campus would come up there.
11) Fab City would be the Ultimate answer for the Electronic and chip making industry from India !
12) How many know about ISB
13) IIT is being setup now in Hyderabad .
14) Birla has already setup Bits in Hyderabad
15) Country’s largest number of Colleges for Engineering Medicines and largest number of Universities are in AP!
16) Just the colleges in and around Hyderabad produce much more Engineering graduates than any other city in INDIA !
17) Country’s most expensive Residential Only venture has started in Hyderabad , with 250 villas where each Villa will be in 1 Acre of land and at the cost of Rs.14crores each! Why only in Hyderabad ? Because people are ready to buy and live there 🙂
18) The most connected city in INDIA with highest Teledensity
….. and lot more like this!
Hyderabad is now a tri-city: CYBERABAD-HYDERABAD-SECUNDERABAD!