This post is truly my personal perception and experience in Singapore .. in this post I would further add some points or may delete some points or may change some points. Some of the statements would be self contrary in this but still thats the way I think about it. There are certain personal reasons for which I hate or like singapore. But just wanted to pen down what ever I feel at this point of time though it is really not related completely to this.
Reasons for which I hate Singapore
– Away from family and friends.
– Have to wake up early.
– Prepare our own breakfast.
– Wash our dishes and clothes.
– No good friends here.
– Have to go to office on time and wait till 6PM even if there is no work.
– There are no cheap calling cards to India as they have in USA.
– There is no vonage phone facility here.
– Shopping is very costly.
– Singaporeans got the worst walking manners.
– More of tamilians and their regional feeling.
– Cant drive a bike or car.
– Lot of places to go but there is no company.
Reasons for which I like Singapore
– Mustafa 24 hour store
– Learned money management.
– Learned to respect people.
– City is very neat and clean.
– Transport is the best and efficient, though rush is more.
– Proximity to Prime Vacation Areas
– No Car Horns
– Laksa, char kway teow, mee rebus, roti prata, chili crab, durian, fish-head curry, chwee kueh, pineapple tarts, fish hor fun, etc.
– Always updated with the latest technology.
– As there is no work got a chance to learn newer things in free time.
– Internet is cheap and very fast even at home 🙂
– Very near to Hyderabad .. just 4 and half hours flight journey.