Its been busy two months on both personal and professional front and I was unable to write anything on my blog wall (Wall? .. Thanks to FB :)). So what happened in last 2 months and what kept me busy .. Here we go:
– Raghav (my elder bro) came to Singapore with his friends and stayed at my place. Even though the stay was just for the weekend, we had a great time.
– Hectic Project work getting on to my nerves. I have been kind of leading a project taking care of all the technical aspects. There have been some goof ups from my side and in return gifted me Late night working
– Nagaraj’s family was again in Singapore after almost a year. This time even though we did not travel anywhere we were quite busy in Singapore.
– I have been playing Regular cricket matches and attending practice sessions. I have been following all the IPL matches, even though they were less interesting this time.
– The new craze in town for our group is badminton. We have been playing badminton every weekend without fail and we are enjoying it.
– There is one surprise, I haven’t seen enough movies in last 2 months. I hardly saw any new movies as these activities kept me quite busy.
– Because of my bro, Nag’s family & birthdays almost all the weekends have turned to party nights.
– This summer, we have done lot of activities right from bowling, pool, wake boarding to ice skating.
– Oops last but not the least Swetha’s resigned. She is happy to leave the organisation and all those shifts which took a toll of her health.