Name at least 10 weird/amazing experiences/things about your life.
I came across this in some blog hopping.
Now once I started this, I couldn’t really stop as I got many endless experiences to write here. But I thought I will only mention the ones which can be shared with everyone ;). Some are good, some are funny and some are sad.
As it is at least 10, I did not limit it to 10.
1. Singing in a school singing competition. My brother had to face the embarrassment (we both were from the same school) as I literally read the wordings of the song rather than singing.
2. When I was a kid (may be 5 or 6-year-old), I was almost drowned in a river. I almost took my brother who came to help me. At the same time god has sent a saviour who was washing his clothes there.
3. After being a grown up kid, I almost killed Kishore by choking his throat. I cried for more than half an hour after that.
4. I am the one who bought the first drink for many of my cousins & friends (mainly the female ;)).
5. Once I drank Pepsi with full of chilli flakes as part of a challenge. I would never do that again in my life.
6. I climbed Mount Kinabalu and had explored both the Timpohon and Mersilau trails. I would climb again if Swetha would join me.
7. I had many close encounters with “death”. I was never worried about any of those accidents, but cannot forgive myself for one such accident in which Vijay got badly injured.
8. Did the world’s highest bungee jump at Macau and I would do it again and again 🙂
9. Took money from dad’s pocket when I was a kid and got a nice bashing for that.
10. I had twice touched 160 km an hour speed in a car and once touched 130 km an hour on bike. It was an exhilarating experience and hope to cross those speeds.
11. Had hiccups for almost 2 full days and had a real bad time. Mind you hiccups just seem so simple, but they are not.
12. I wasted 1 year 8 months in my life without having a proper vision to my life. People don’t believe but I feel bad about it even today.
13. Due to my sleep I missed my destinations many a times since my childhood and it’s still going on now.
14. I have done a marathon of movies and saw 20 movies over a weekend. This is something which I am trying to beat almost every month 😉
15. Did couple of half marathons without any practice and now planning for full marathon this December.
16. Climbed Singapore’s tallest building using steps. It was definitely painful, but the view at the end was relaxing.
17. I was drunk so much in a party and even today I do not remember what I did that night. I have to believe all the weird stories that my friends tell me.
18. Went to airport to drop off a friend and flew to India without any planning for a weekend.
19. Slept in almost all the important exams. I wish I used that time in reviewing my answers :P.
20. I shouted out answers in an examination hall ;).
21. Travelled alone to Ho Chi Minh City and actually enjoyed the trip. I am missing that experience these days.
22. Travelled South India for 4 days without a break and sleeping only in the SUV.
23. Did a weird journey to Singarayakonda overnight without knowing the route and address.
There are lot more weird, exciting and amazing things that I want to do. Hope this list grows leaps and bounds and very quick 😉
Have a happy day to you all!